my biography :)


APRIL 22th, 2010
1041 hours

okay okay. let's introduce a lil bit about the owner of this OUHOUHJOLLYFUNFUNN.

my full name is Stemarlia Burat. i'm gonna be 18 at november 4th. so, do the math :D
i'm currently staying at Bintulu and hell yeah, i am a Bintulu-an resident. i'm proud :)
i have 3 siblings including me.
i'm in the middle, that means i'm in the second and also i am the only GIRL in the family.
am the daughter of Steward Gima and Maria.
i've got the elder brother, that is Souven Jawa, 21 and lil brother, Leo Gelau, 10.

the above picture is me with my lil bro :)
he's way CHINESE looking than i am.
errghhh.
i'm envy of him.
ahahhahaha.


we live the ordinary life same as other people.
not living on luxury life or something like that.
only the simple life.
i'm not saying BIG things arr.
take note on that.

in about 1 week plus, i'll be away to Labuan to study at the Matriculation.
will be away about 1 year.
erghhhhh.
it kinda sucks because no GAWAI for me.
and my cousins are bullying and teasing me about me.
geez.
its just sokay. i'm away for studying. there's always next year aite?
hmphhh >.<

i will do my very best and pray for me there.

thank you :)




thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING