blank

APRIL 12th, 2010
1541 hours

i was eager to know about the ipta result and so i checked but nothing appeared. oh shit. why you ain't appeared arr? i've waited for so long for that. eeee. about the matriculation, it will come out this friday on April 16th. can't wait for it. wuuuuu. this morning, i woke early just because my cousin came from Sibu. cisss. disturbing my beauty sleep. i was sleeping at high dream dose and yeah, he disturbed me. gerrrrrr. but i don't mind. at least i had a partner to be with, to bring me go outing. yeahhhhhh.

i don't know what i'm actually writing about now at this very moment. erggghh. i wander what to do after my driving license later.

sigh.

thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING