i'm hurt

there's nothing more i can say. the title had explained everything.
yes, i am hurt.
why did i encounter those profile at facebook?
why why?
i hate myself for making that mistakes.
i shouldn't have browse the pictures.
it really HURTS me.
:'(
and i hate myself because i am crying because of it.

why on earth, why???!

from this day onward, no more TEXTING you, no more CALLING you.
after what i had saw earlier on..
the pictures on facebook...
it FUCKIN' hurt my heart.
with what i'm feeling, it is indescribable.
i am too much in pain.
after i saw that PICTURES, i delete EVERYTHING.
from your TEXT MESSAGES that you sent, your PICTURES to your PHONE NUMBER.
i won't regret on taking that decision.
the other day you'd said sweet things.
but now, i have seen with my two own eyes.
the PICTURES explain it all.
i can't help it but to cry.
you really over limit it.
i can't take much pressure on that and i promise myself from this very hour,

I WON'T NEITHER CONTACT NOR TEXT AND TALK TO YOU ANYMORE.

i can't take it anymore.
i just can't.
i'm way hurt than before.
don't ever look for me anymore.
we will never stay connected again.
*sobsobb.

P/S the pictures that you sent are equally the same pictures that she had. is that just a coincidence?
FUCK YOU!
I AM FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH!




thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

2 comments:

Sesopie said...

Oh dear,don't be so sad.. smile.

stemarliachocyyy said...

i'm working on it :(

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING