sooo sweeett of you

JANUARY 21th, 2010
1128 hours


awwww. i am totally missin' him soooo muchh. waaaa. this past few days, was the extravagant for me. he said the sweetest thing ever. how i wish you are right next to me at that time so that i will pinch your cheeks till it turns red. uhuuu. you are totally sweet sweetish. ahahaaaa. yesterday we text and text at night. unfortunately he's out of credit. geez. damnit.

i am missin' you soo muchh bh!


wanna know what we text? ahaha. well, the content of the messages are mostly says IMY and ILY.

me : IMY & ILY MORE MORE.
him : IMY & ILY soooooooo muchh.
me : ok2. lets be equal. you miss me & i miss you. you love me & i love you. equal kn?
him : yaaaa. equal2. ehe.

then, there were a LOTS and LOTSAA imy & ily that we said. ahahaaa. love the moment. really cant wait to meet him again. geez. he even say that i am amazing. OMG. you are amazing too, babe. ouh. ouh. did i just said that word again? uhuuu. i dont like using that word again. it reminds me of HER. because she called herself babe too. cisss.

anyway, i HEART u and i know u will surely say i HEART u too.

ehe. really miss you so much bh.

FIN



thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING