holidays,holidays && holidays.

its been a long time since i last updated my blog. haiz. going here & there. its quite exhausting though. after the exam on 8/12/09 (exam spm. uhuu!) ,i had been going for vacations non-stop. tired,tired i tell you. sigh. been going to sabah,miri and sibu. guys were damn HOT! ahaa. can't doubt it though. ehe. what to do. my eyes can't let go from watching them from the distance.

anyways,i don't know what to say actually. i'm out of idea and yea i'm blur.

xmas this year i'm gonna celebrate it at sibu as usual with my family, my cousins & my grandparents. ahaa. even i can't wait to meet that someone. ehe. eitherway, that's only i can say. i am REALLY out of idea.

p/s contact me. xP








thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING