christmas


waa. that's the christmas tree that i had decorated. alone. ahaa. with the help of my mum with the white snow. ehe. anyways, this christmas year at sibu was totally awesome. ngahh. with all of my cousins that attended and celebrate the christmas TOGETHER. weee! merry, merry it is! eventhough, i can't meet someone though. geez.
i really really want to meet u.
but you were the one that always and always DID NOT reply my messages.
i text you a LOTS of time telling you that i am near to your house.
but nooooooo..
you ain't replying my text.
rawrr
huh.
i tried to be calm and yes.
i had managed to calm myself.

anyways, i went to the sacred heart's church at the town. the people were so CROWDED even i myself can't even barely BREATHE halfway there.
shuckss!
as we were already had our own seats, my eyes SCAN on every position and every angle. SCANNING for HOT GUYS on the block.
ahaaa.
then, i catch a glimpse of one figure.

eyyy. i think i know that guy.

i told my mum and my cousin. then, my mum called on him.

boy!
boy!

after the second time my mum called, he turned and saw us.
woowwww!
he's got a DATE with him.

that's why he ain't "realizing" our presence here.

then my cousin made a signal sign.

short.
short.
soooo short.

ahaa. i understand every little bit of what he said so.
to my amazement, the couple were sitting at the same row same as ours.
waaaa.
then, my brother change his seats. sitting next to my cousin. then, they talked and talked. after the eucharist, i saw the girl sitting alone there. when i past by her, i swift my cell phone hand-strip at her face.

my cell phone hand-strip was long enough to swift at her face.

ahaa.
and it hits her face.
wuhuu.
i don't know whether she got complaint about it to my cousin a.k.a her BF.
then, after the mass, we went home.
waahhh.
so tired though.
my eyes were so HEAVY.
feel like haven't slept for how many days.

heyyy. heyyy.
psstttt.
i got bunch of photos to upload.
wanna see?
ahaaa.


this was the time when my friends and I went to the tanjung batu beach after our pmr exam had finished on 2007.
from left is katerina, elliecia, phristella, tiffany, shyarrine, emmalin, neelwana, me, evelyn and sylvia.


kampeii!

i really miss hanging out with my friends. my beloved D'KREPTSENSES!
ever know what that stands for?

D = DEBRA
K = KATERINA
R = RESTY
E = EVELYN
P = PHRISTELLA
T = TIFFANY
S = SHYARRINE
E = EMMALIN
N = NEELWANA
S = STEMARLIA
E = ELLIECIA
S = SYLVIA

i heart you, my dear!




thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING