sony ericsson W395 i love it!

MARCH 24th, 2010
1122 hours

sighhhh. i don't know what to write in this blog. wish i could just reblog like the tumblr does. geez. now i'm addicted to cellphone. sony ericsson W395. oh my. oh my gosshhh. i want to lay hands on that beautiful phone. i want that phone now. now! but i only can buy new phone next month. geez. please mommy, daddy, i want new phone. i want that W395. please. i beg u. i really beg u to buy new phone for me. that W395 is really tempting. urghhhhhh. please biggy please.

i want that W395.
W395.W395. W395.
please. please.
uhuuuuu.
only rm 499.
please buy for me.
i want that phone.
aiguuuuuuuu.
agaggagaggagagaaaa.
i am really falling in love with that
W395.
:(
i want it now.
buy for me.
pretty please..



thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING