the same boring day AGAIN

MARCH 13th, 2010
1220 hours

2 days after the result come out, my life is full of boredom. geez. damnnn. all i did was applying for various U's and colleges. just apply anything that can give the air to breathe in me. urghhh. today is Saturday. so, Saturday is kinda bored for me. huh. when will the boredom ends. i dont really know what to post on.

pictures? lame.
others? more lame.


currently listening to only one by yellowcard. its been a very very long time since i last listening to that song. its the old time favourite though :)
anyway, just wanna say i miss that guy. errrrghhh.

damnnnnn x(
it hurts me every time, every hour.
and just now, i just sneeze.
*excuse me.
awwww.
who's missing me at this time?
sigghhhhhh.
when will we be meeting again, dear?
ouhhhhh dannnggg.
it hurts me.

how i miss the every moment :'(
just wanna cry myself out.
tears all over.
*sobsob.

.I NEED YOU SO BADLY NOW.




thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING