less online :(

FEBRUARY 22th, 2010
1034 hours.


from this day onward, i will be less online. urghhh. lmao huh? eeee. but i dont blame no one. i blame myself. gerr. but at least i online only on morning. have to less on internet from now. i dont want my eyes to get more blurry than ever.

YOU'LL GET BLIND SITTING IN FRONT OF TH PC EVERYDAY!


thats what my mom LOVE to say and i would just like nod and nod.

damnit.
huh. i hate arguement. so, i just follow the flow.


eyyy. you wanna know what? i text with casanova yesterday. emm. i hate myself for texting him. i regret it. luckily no tears were to fall. he hurt me before and i wont let him hurt me again. im not that weak to fight the feeling. i can live my own life. when i already totally erased you from my memories..

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AGAIN?? WHY???!!


i hate you for making me like this. better for you not to disturb me again. before this, i dont even remember you and never want to. but you came back again on that night.

WHY??
I ASK YOU NOW, WHY??


i have totally managed to erase and throw you away from my life. but you came appearing yourself to me. why on earth you act that stupid, hah??!!!!

sigh. i dont want to remember and flashback on those occasion. i dont want at all. you broke it and i hate it. feel disgusted over you.

i PRAY and WISH that i wont ever meet you again.
i PRAY so that, when i go to school to take my slip SPM RESULT, i wont be seeing your face.
i PRAY so that, i will hate you..
but somehow, i cant.
i cant hate you.

im sorry, ken.
im just sorry.
:'(





thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING