KAREN JUN NGAU

see that cute girl?
well, thats KAREN.
my twinny, my lil sys, my syg, my dearest.
ehe.
idk but i kinda forget the first time i get to know her.
sorry, twinny.
short - memory eyy.
FYI, this cute cuddly girl is the only one my adik angkat that i ever have.
emm.
i never had a lil sys before
and so im glad that she's my lil sista.
really i am.
now she's in FORM 1.
had met her before at church.
but not that always.
now that we're seldom meet.
miss her a lots eyy.
eventhough, we rarely texting..
it doesnt mean i stop caring and loving you, twinny.
i love you because you're my adik.
being a big sis to have a lil sys is unexpected for me.
i love having a lil sys because they're the same gender as me.
knowing the situation heat - to - heart.
i share my problems and she share hers.
equally we did share a lot.
including love life.
personal maybe.
but its already synonym between us.
aint that true, my dearest cute and cuddly lil sys karen?
ehe.
dont blush, my dear.
i just loveeeeeeeee saying that word.
because thats the truth eyy.
hihi.
wanna get to know her?
well, she owned a blog too.
just CLICK THIS to view her blog.
okay?

to lil sys, sorry if i took the picture above without your permission.
the picture is totally cuteeee of you.
:DDDDDD
and and andddd..
this below picture is the picture that she wanna sent to me using MMS.
but sadly my cellphone cant retrieve the MMS.
gerrrr.
but thanks to her, she uploaded it at facebook.
i loveeee that picture, dear.
thanks a lot.
kissesss to youu!


thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING