matriculation results makes me wait like a whore.

MAY 18th, 2011
0215 HOURS

yeah people. i can't even had a shut eye at this moment. didn't have the sleepiness in me though. why oh why. darn douchebag. this result of mine is making me sick. waiting is not my hobby okay ? why don't you just display the result and let us students do the job ? gerrr. i just type and wrote what's on my mind now.

the room is dark and i don't know what i'm typing. just focus on the screen of my laptop and stare at the words that were appeared in from of me. rawrrrrrr~ i want my results so badly. who wants waiting should be exist in this world ? and why does it should be at 10 am ? lousy people. too lazy to work and updating the result so don't ever work ! stupid jerk. your life is sick !

oh darn. i guess i won't be sleeping tonight. yeah its morning now so what ? gerrr.

i've drank carlsberg already. lots of it. didn't count on how many cans i drank on because i just drank. luckily i didn't go drunk. and secondly, i quit smoking.
yeah i just go on and off on smoking.
not the type of 24/7.

oh i just need a rest. my body does but my eyes can't even shut 'em.
such a fag.

anyways, at least i'm in a good mood today. i text with him :))
now that's a different story to be said.
the inside story i won't be writing all the details here.
it won't be a secret :D
no can do for that.
only him and I knew about it.
and its getting stronger and deeper than it was before ^.^
well, AMEN for that.

last but not least, i just wanna say
" OH LORD MY GOD, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT I SURRENDER MYSELF TO. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LEADS ME AND GUIDE ME THROUGHOUT THE DAY THAT I'VE GONE THROUGH. YOU'VE NEVER DISAPPOINT ME WITH ALL YOUR WONDERS AND LOVE. I LOVE YOU :) AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE ONES THAT ARE READING THIS WHOM ARE GENEROUS ENOUGH AND EVEN FOR THOSE WHO DON'T BLESS THEM DEAR LORD FOR THEY ALSO LOVE YOU THE WAY THAT I DO. OH DEAR LORD, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STRENGTHENS ME AND EVEN BE THERE FOR ME WHEN I'M SAD OR HAPPY OR IN PAIN. YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE. I KNOW IT JUST BY PRESENCE. AND I SURRENDER IT ALL TO YOU LORD. AMEN "

officially by stemmy stemot :))



thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING