February 2012


FEBRUARY 1st, 2012
1335 HOURS

ah yes. it's the first day in the month of February. great day ay ? i woke up early this morning at 9am. oh well that's quite early for me since i am on semester break now. bahahaha ;D
it's been a while this blog become rusty with all the memories, dark and bright memories. even my grammar and vocabulary now are all rusty. danggggggggg !
no worries on that. at least i still can wrote in English. back to what i am today.

yeah yeah i know my smile is gettin' slanting than ever but ah my eyes, my eyebags seem visible again. it's been a while i don't have my eyebags since the day i entered University. been a good girl lately.
gahhh shit !

my hair ain't fluffy but it's wavy and i'm lovin' it.
actually i don't even had a clue to type about what but still my hand eagerly typing.
my lappy is gettin' flat without battery.
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D

thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING