april up ahead ♥

i look fat don't i ?
HAHAHAA O.O
woooooahhh.
and my front hair had gone long enough till it reached my own neck.
gerrr.
hardly to swift it back when i'm not using my specs.
:)
i'm getting chubby and chubbier each day !
yeapieeee for me.
HIHIHIHIHI.
HOHOHO.

the pics were snap snap and taken yesterday.
still new and yeah its brand new me with darker skin tone after a long stay studying at Labuan.
:DD
hate to admit it but i dislike using lotion and whatever that is sticky.
HAHAHA.

* ignore the others and focus ahead.

literally i miss my eyebags.
wohooooo.
long hair babe long hair.
creepy

i have nothing to say actually.
but just simply posting things and i just loveeeee to WRITE :)

simple is fun

officially by stemmy stemot :)


thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING