its raining gumballs

JANUARY 16th, 2011
1558 HOURS

its really been a long and long time already since i last updated this blog of mine
:)
miss to write EVERYTHING about my day.

EVERYTHING. EVERY EACH OF MY ROUTINE.

HAHAAAAA :D

well, i'm having my holiday now at Bintulu.
yeah.
home sweet home babe :)

it never feel so this good when i'm at home.
because i can eat my favorite dish that is the " PORK "
ngottt xD

WAHAHHAHAAAA.

lovee 'em for they are so fuckin' delicious to be eat.
wohoooo.

as usual, having holiday for 10 days that is 1 week plus.
its a short holiday.
i know.
but nevermind.
spending time with fellow families and the gorgeous :)

HIHI.
darn yaaaaaaaaaaaa :D


after i finished my study at Labuan Matriculation College,
i'll be having my braces on.

*winkkkkk
:)))))))

HAHAHAAAAA.

can't wait to have my own braces
for good.
it'll be a rainbow braces.

OH MYYYYYY GUMMYYY.

CAN'T EVEN WAIT FOR THATTTTTTT!

yeahhhhh.
love BRACES :))

will be updating again soon.

P/S LABUAN MATRICULATION COLLEGE ALREADY INSTALLED THE WiFi SYSTEM.
AND SO, I'LL BE UPDATING MY BLOG EVERYDAY IF I'M NOT THAT BUSY
:)

keep updating and stay gorgeous my beloved readers
^^



regards from the owner

stemarlia
a . k . a
stemmy stemot






thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING