bad mood

OCTOBER 28th, 2010
2219 HOURS

i'm not really in the mood for today. incident after another. it really just give me the pain in the heart rather than pain in the ass.

danggggg.
damnit.

why do i have to encounter it all just by ....
THAT????
couldn't care less but it was so random.
i wasn't ready to meet that person.
really i mean it.
i am really not that ready much.
by seeing the face of innocent, i walked in.
i saw straight in front of me.
there he was.
the guy that i once love.
( kinda love love like thingy )
my heart was pounding hard.
hard enough just to make me barely breathe.
i ignored the feelings i held inside.
so much so that i wasn't barely myself.

i went outside the parking lot.
just to give a call to my bestest butties.

DAPHINY RINI.

i called her and told what happened.
the occasion that occurred.
she told me to be calm and act as if nothing happened.
and so i did.

i became the HYPOCRITE person.
yeah.
i acted good.

:'(
after it all finished, i just looked down and walk away.
i never intended to look back and watch those faces.
really i don't have the guts.
i was too deeply hurt.

WHY ON EARTH AM I FEELING THIS?
DAMNNNNN MUCH!

erghhhhhhhhhhhh.
i hate those days.
i really do.


|
|
|
|
|
V
i really miss those days.
i miss teddy :'(

:: END ::

thanks for reading :)


LIKE the post ? just click LIKE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT AND WHOLLY OWN BY STEMARLIA OHJOLLY. NO COPY PASTING